“Standing still is the fastest way of moving backwards in a rapidly changing world” - Lauren Bacall
In the past year, adaptability has been the aim of the game.
The rules have been bent, stop-gaps brought in, product landscapes shifted, and employees given a crash course in tech adoption.
For the next level, it’s time to take stock. As companies decide what’s next for the workforce, IT leaders need to understand how to navigate the return as smoothly as possible and build on the good work so far.
Companies now have the opportunity to create ongoing efficiency and productivity, while also enabling teams to do business in new and innovative ways.
In this summit, we want to cover some of the biggest challenges still facing IT leaders:
- Re-building the digital transformation plan after an intense period of acceleration
- Staying on track (and in control of cost and usage) for your cloud migration
- Embedding security and secure behaviours into day to day operations
- Minimising the risks of network downtime and preparing for innovation
- Making faster, smarter and safer decisions with the data at hand
A problem shared is a problem halved. Join the upcoming conversations as your diary fits, ask the hard questions and let us help you find the next answer.
DTX: NOW Media Partners