The DTX Manchester Mini-Summit (4-5 November) is a two-day online event exploring how businesses across the Northern Powerhouse have navigated change, overcome disruption and are planning to move forward.
Reasons to attend?
- Understand how to select the right cloud model for your dynamic work landscape and migrate with minimal disruptions.
- Discover how to operate flexible and resilient infrastructure that can deal with drops and peaks in demand.
- Ensure you can detect and protect your distributed workforce from attacks and secure your changing perimeter.
- Find out how to get the most from your unified comms systems to keep your workforce connected, collaborative and productive.
- Learn why culture is critical to transformation success as the working environment continues to change.